Skate on the beautiful cross country ski tracks in Val Pusteria
, the snow crunching beneath your skis, listen to the sounds of nature and admire the panoramic views of the mountains. Cross country skiing is more than just a type of sport. Physical activity in fresh air revives the spirit and focuses your attention on the quiet pleasures of life.
Plan de Corones is member of Dolomiti Nordic Ski
, the world’s largest network of cross country ski tracks with over 1300 km of tracks in the heart of the Dolomites. Holders of the cross country track pass Dolomiti Nordic Ski can ski for free to their heart’s content in all linked cross country ski regions.
Our cross country ski track tips:
- 5 km round cross country ski track in Riscone - 10 minutes by car
- Biathlon centre Anterselva - 30 minutes by car
- 60 km of cross country ski track in Valle di Casies - 30 minutes by car
- 200 km of cross country ski track in Alta Pusteria - 30 minutes by car
- 1300 km of cross country ski tracks in the Dolomites